Meeting the Virtuoso's

1:50:00 PM

For once in my life, meeting with extraordinary and talented people is a great blessing and opportunity. 


With Sir Noel Azcona - One of the Philippines' celebrated Baritone, Ass. conductor of the 2010 Choir of the World University of Santo Tomas Singers (UST Singers), who is my very very very ULTIMATE IDOL of all Baritones in the Philippines. I mean it. 


With Sir Fidel Calalang Jr. - The conductor of the internationally renowned choir and the 2010 Choir of The World University of Santo Tomas Singers (UST Singers).  


With ma'am Elizabeth "Su" Vista Suarez - Silliman University's Dean of the College of Performing and Visual Arts. The renowned conductor and pianist. 

I would like to thank ma'am Chebing Barroso-Abejuela, conductor of the internationally acclaimed Bukidnon State University Chorale, for giving me the opportunity to meet and take photo with these talented and very humble musicians in the Philippines. I am so honored to meet them, I only see them before on TV and concerts, but seeing and meeting them personally is a rare and once in a lifetime opportunity. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cherry Mae BautistaJuly 25, 2013 at 6:56 PM

    Hi Cid, I can say you can reach far beyond your expectations. Seeing you connected to these certain musicians makes me say "Whooooo". Ibang level kana talaga! I miss those days when we're still classmates and you keep on singing broadway and theater songs. I hope you'll influence more youth to music and promote your advocacy. God bless you Cid. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherry, thanks for dropping by your comment. Hello! Kamusta kana? Its been so long, I haven't seen your beauty and charming personality. Chosss!!! Anyways, thank you so much. One of my advocacy is to promote our "Sariling Atin" - the beautiful Kundiman arts songs of the Philippines. I am hoping that this blog (BukidnonVoice) will make a sound and promote talents in Bukidnon. Hoping to see you soon.

      ~BukidnonVoice

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have a photo with sir Fidel Calalang? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hargine, YES! That's sir Fidel Calalang? I met him na in personal. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Bukidnon Voice,

    My name is Mary Ann Anora, I am one of the finalist during the BNHS Singing competition way back 2011, and you are one of the judges their. May I just ask if do you offer voice lesson? I ask my teacher in SPA about you, she said your songs are mostly Kundiman and Classics. Pls reply. TY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Ann! Thanks for dropping by your comment. Actually, I don't anymore remember the finalists during that competition. Am so sorry. I also don't offer voice lessons for now, I can't yet teach voice because I am not a voice major graduate of Music. Even me, I still need to learn the techniques and the essential things about voice. Just keep on singing and practice. I know you'll improve and always be humble to your audience and friends.

      ~BukidnonVoice

      Delete
  4. Grabeh kaau Cid o. Cannot be reach na gyud bai. Tagda pud ko Cid sa dalan ha. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Warren! HAHAHA ikaw pa! Ikaw man ang di na gapa nagad. LOL

      Delete

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,