INSTAGRAM

Review: Bliss Nails, Spa & Café

Here's another spa in Malaybalay that would definitely answer your stress. Relaxing, refreshing and invigorating? Yes! Bliss Nails, Spa and Cafe would probably your choice. A spa that caters your beauty needs like nail treatment, foot spa, body massage and your personal requests, along with their well-trained masseurs and beauticians. The perfect spa with affordable rates. 


Bliss Nails, Spa and Cafe is a corporate business by Ms. Guzycora Rose Mae S. Bandola-DivinoMs. Princess Palamine-Sera, Ms. Danessa Eduave, and Ms. Shara Garcia. The spa opened last August 2013 to public and my parents were invited to witness the spa opening. The spa is located at Suite 103Sonrise Bldng, Cudal Street, Malaybalay City. I got invited by one of the owners to try their spa services for free and in return, I will give them a blog review. I'm on it.  Let's rock this spa! 

First glance at the spa, it was cozy and fine. I was welcomed by their outstanding decorations and perfect spa colorful combinations. Right after, one of their masseurs offered me their complimentary cold tea. What a very good hospitality like no any other. I like the scent inside the spa as well as their yoga music that would definitely coax you to try their amenities. Then, they offered me to sit and have first my foot spa. The foot spa was so great for me, I mean for so many spas that I've tried; Bliss knows what's best for their customers.  Indeed. After which, I went to their massage room, it was clearly the hint of spa essentials. I tried their whole body massage and it was like - Oh men! That was really a blast. The masseur was very professional and they know exactly where to detach your stress. How I wish to extend my service and have the whole body massage for 3 hours. My fatigue were gone and it's like, I was reborned. Enough for massage, then I had my nail treatment and I was so impressed by their pedicurist because they will ask for your concerns first. Well some other salon's doesn't ask you and they'll just end up hurting your foot. I am not really into nail cutting ever since; I prefer to have pedicurist to do it for me so I won't hurt my nails. Last thing I did was choosing my nail polish colour, I'm using colorless at all. For the reason colorless nail polish is a clean colour and natural. And that was my spa experience at Bliss, Nail, Spa and Cafe!


Photo from Bliss Nails, Spa and Cafe Facebook Page
Photo from Bliss Nails, Spa and Cafe Facebook Page



Spa Rates


For your inquiries, you may contact  0926 760 7333

3 comments

  1. Hi
    Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hoboken Spa,

      Thank you very much for taking time to read my Spa review. And Yes, Hoboken Spa is a famous spa in New Jersey according to research. I saw the photos at http://rebellations.com/ and it says it all. Once again, thank you #HobokenSpa for reading and for your wonderful comment.

      ~BukidnonVoice

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram