To Be Coached By An Expert

10:22:00 PM



Ever since when I was connected to music, it became more evident that I really need to learn from expert performers. Yes, I love to meet expert performers and learn something new from them. There are lessons which you need to learn in order for you to become a better artist. 
A good and talented friend of mine paid a visit at my home and taught me something. I always look up to this singer; I haven’t actually seen her in person until she went over. This singer is known for her vocal prowess and the Filipino term “Birit” which is to belt out. She started singing when she was little, competed in various regional and national levels. She is AYEGEE PAREDES of Bukidnon, the Talentadong Pinoy Hall of Famer 2011. 

I personally wrote her a private message on Facebook last year, hoping if she can coach me in pop singing placements since I am always into classical singing. I didn’t expect this very down to earth Ayegee replied and very affectionate to her fans. Then, we had our voice lessons in pop technique, and Boom!!! I was really fascinated by her lessons and her advices. She was very nice, simple and charming. Simplicity is appropriate to everyone else. I’ll admit that I felt NERVOUS, as in to the extent that the muscle in my mouth is somewhat shaky. 

That was really awesome and it will always be a memory of friendship, a moment that no one can take it until the end of my career. I can say I am lucky to have a friend like her, who will rescue and help you no matter what and for who you are. Thank you so much ate Ayegee! I will see you soon and sing with you again. :) 


A recorded video during our voice lessons on pop placement in singing. She was beating for 2/2 arrangement of the song "This Is The Moment". 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,