Le Noir et L'or

3:52:00 AM





Events like soiree and social night, I particularly love black outfits. It’s just that color black is elegant and stunning.



 I organized a social night during our major student leader’s seminar – oh well it’s kind of bit boring if it is just a plain seminar with no cocktails and music. LOL! I was thinking that gold would be a nice partner to black. So, I decided to wear sleeveless and skinny jeans – I’m a very sweaty person, I just want to wear something easy breezy with no hassle. Thank God my outfit that night was comfortable and not so overdressed, I mean, I’m not totally a fashionista, duh! 

Girlypop friends. From left - Angel, Keen, Moi and Kizza. 

-WACKY-

With my dear Florencio. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,