#Kaamulan2014 Piniliyapan Hu Bukidnon Cultural Show

10:18:00 PM


The internationally acclaimed Bukidnon State University Chorale singing chants of Bukidnon. 

Every Kaamulan Festival I do not really miss the show called Piniliyapan Hu Bukidnon. It is not that I am one of the performers before but, it is the glory of Bukidnon culture that inspires me to watch it. 


Piniliyapan Hu Bukidnon (Glimpse of Bukidnon) is a cultural show that showcases songs and dances of the seven tribes of Bukidnon. A person who loves cultural show like me will definitely enjoy and appreciate it. This year’s show, I brought again my friend Jacquee to witness the beauty of Bukidnon songs and dances. It was a night of grandeur, the Bukidnon State University Chorale performed superbly – I really love how they can make animal sounds through their voices. Also, binukid dances were highlighted through selected Bukidnon State University students and some of the chorale members. The cultural show creates camaraderie, like me, I met new people from other places and according to them; they love so much the Bukidnon colors. Here are some photos during the event: 

The choir watching their conductor. 

A gali (lad) and laga (maiden) dancing together. 

The dancer's accompanists. These accompanists are from Bukidnon State University's Dance Troupe. 

Meet my talented soprano friend from the BSU Chorale Joanna! 

I so admired these two ladies with me. Ma'am Joscephine Eugenio (left) and Ma'am Mercibelle "Chebing" Abejuela (right) are my mentors during my BSU Chorale days in 2010. Very talented and down to earth music educators. 

*PHOTO CREDITS TO JACQUEE BAULA. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,