Now Open: Coffeeworks Malaybalay

4:26:00 PM

Facade of the Coffeeworks Malaybalay. 


Finally, the most awaited new coffee shop in town is open. Coffeeworks, Cagayan De Oro’s best is now open to serve the public. The soft launching was on March 17, 2014 while the grand launching was on March 18, 2014. I was invited during the soft opening together with a fellow Bukidnon and Mindanaon Blogger Irene. We were welcomed by the owners, Ms. Roselle Paras and her husband. It was nice seeing the new coffee shop with lots of people trying their best of the best pastries, beverages and coffees. Coffeeworks is open from 8-10PM, Monday to Sunday. 

Here are some of the photos I took:

The Pastry Section. I was craving when I saw these yummy sweets! I want to taste them all. 

The very friendly staff of Coffeeworks. They are very respectful to the costumers. They greet and smile. Costumer service is exceptional! 

The revel bar. This revel bar is perfect! For a singer like me, I was thinking that this one is very sweet. Luckily, the taste is not so sweet and not so bland. That is why I love the taste. 

These are the best-seller smoothies: Mango Berry is very good! I must say how I love the taste of the mango and the berry mixed up. Next that I tried was the Green Tea Matcha, a Japanese spacial green tea flavour. I was comparing it to the green kitkat. Super duper refreshing! 

A photo with the owners. Ms. Roselle Paras, her husband and Ms. Irene Aserios. Thank you so much po! It was a pleasure to meet you both. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,