Review: #theFORK Café & Restaurant

7:56:00 PM

Hi Bukidnons and fellow readers of my blog!

It’s been so long I haven’t posted any reviews and updates after my come back last January, since I got a great opportunity which I will blog soon.  Watch out!

I was not around in Malaybalay for almost two months coz I went to Manila. I already knew, there were some changes and new faces. Let’s begin with my food journey.

Last year, I got invited to a new restaurant and café opening in Malaybalay. It’s not just your ordinary resto and café I tell you. They invested more on the ambiance, interior, and most especially the menus. 






Dear folks, I would like to introduce to you #theFORK Cafe and Restaurant. It was an honor to be invited by one the owners, Atty. Mya Analene Rosos-Tenorio, a city councilor of Malaybalay, and along with her sisters ate Namoi Bernal and Charm, which before are my acquaintances and now my friends.

The resto and cafe was very cozy! It was appealing because of their brick wall and their one of a kind leather chairs and artistic tables. The captivating calligraphic designs by a Bukidnon artist, and a recycled wall bicycle art were also a plus factor to the place, since the quotes are positive and meaningful in life.

I got the chance to be introduced to their international chef, who gave me his neo artistic Filipino “Oreo Caramel Suman” dessert. I was so full and was amazed by his creativity in coming up with that kind of creation. Also, I tasted the chef’s baby back ribs, pancit, spaghetti, and patata, which gave me the reason to give a review since they deserve it.

When it comes to the food prices, oh well, it’s very affordable and reasonable!

#theFORK Café and Resto is located at Waterpool Casisang from 10AM-10PM. It also has a hotel for your outing convenience.

Here are some of my photos taken during my visit: 


Thanks to the Rosos family for inviting me! #theFORK café and resto is a must-try place! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,