The Exquisiteness of The Venice Piazza in Taguig, PH

11:22:00 PM


So one of my #ManilaWander experiences was at Venice Piazza McKinely Hill in Taguig, Bonifacio Global City. My BFF planned to brought me there, since I fell in love with it after seeing the photos online, and it gave me an a la Venetian ambiance. 

It took us 2 hours to get there from Parañaque to Bonifacio Global City. Of course, my Manila BFF Ellen was the one who patiently toured me to experience McKinely Hill and its vivacious entertainments. Venice Piazza is one of Manila's outstanding tourist spots where you can shop, restaurants that offers European menus, and perfect for social medias and photography matters.

When we got there, I was so amazed by the fact that the smell of Italian cuisines welcomed us before reaching the canal. The site was full of people since we went there Saturday and there were so many happenings. 

The moment I saw the Venice canal, I was like in Venice, Italy! I saw gundulas and the music playing was operatic arias like Sempre Libera, Un Beldi Vedremo, Vissi D'arte, and it’s perfection! I was looking for the singing gundula driver -because in all Venetian hotels, you’ll hear a gundula driver singing the famous Italian song “O Sole Mio”. 

This is my Manila BFF Ellen - a very genuine friend and a funny one just like me! She is the one who brought me to my favorite places in Manila since she based there for five years already. 


So this was outside the Venice Piazza. As you can see the architecture behind me, it's glorious and magnificent! Till I see you again Venice Piazza and Bonifacio Global City! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,