The Blue Water Cave in Quezon, Bukidnon

11:45:00 AM


It was Saturday that we spent caving and adventuring a beautiful tourist spot in the Municipality of Quezon, Bukidnon.  
We usually plan with my parents whenever we go somewhere, but sad to say if we plan, there are a lot of intermissions and factors that will ruin everything. 

Why not wake everyone on Saturday and just go! Yes, it was very effective to us traveling without preparations. 

Here we go! We went to Blue Water Cave, located at Barangay San Jose, Quezon, Bukidnon. The site was silent because we arrived there around 7:30 am. I was shocked because there was no entrance fee! There's a tour guide in going to the place, and as a gift of love, you'll just give an amount after. 









Before I will end this post, I would just like to suggest that if you want to go there, PLEASE, be a cowboy or a cowgirl if you want to reach the cave. I myself, had a hard time in going down, super struggle and I hated it! HAHA 
For safety purposes, kids are not good  for the place. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Ms. Mindanaoan Irene! Yes, I swam near the river, not inside the cave because I'm not confident enough to jive with the water's pressure and volume.

      Thank you for visiting BukidnonVoice! :)

      Delete

INSTAGRAM

Yours truly,

Yours truly,