One of the hotels that I really want to visit is the Ayala Hotels in the Philppines. “Seda” is the name. Finally, I’ve found one. One of the accessible Seda here in Mindanao is located in Cagayan De Oro City and in the Davao City. In Cagayan De Oro City, 2 hours far away from Bukidnon, erected the famous façade of Seda Hotel.


I got the chance to take few pictures because I was invited by my PR friend/Strategist/Writer who happens to be a Mindanaoan to go with her to have chitchat with the executives. While having their forum, I was also doing my own business, and that business is to take photo from their fabulous hotel. Take a look! 


























The photos above are only a sneak peek. I wasn’t able to take photos of their rooms. It’s your chance to look and see what it is. I’m inviting you to visit and stay in Seda Hotels, for they offer the best of the best and a complete experience while staying there. 


FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT SEDA'S WEBSITE