Dessa Quesada portraying Amanda Santamaria in In My Father's House in Luce Auditorium, Silliman University, Dumaguete City. 

Photos were taken from the Silliman University Cultural Affairs Committee Facebook Page. 

It was somewhere in December 1941. It was the darkest hour in Dumaguete City when the second World War happened. The Santa Maria family faced the poignant and difficulties in the war. 
The award-winning play by Sillimanian Palanca Hall-of-Famer Ms. Elsa Martinez  Coscolluela and Directed by legendary Amiel Leonardia. 

I featured ma'am Dessa Quesada for the reason of thanking her for teaching me techniques in theater and in drama. I got to know her last 2010 when I was one of the chorale singers of Bukidnon State University Chorale, also I was introduced to her by our choir conductor. I've had the good fortune to join her acting workshop in Bukidnon, and I find it very rewarding and such a big honor. I also knew that she's part of the Melendez clan of Bukidnon, she is the younger sister of the renowned Filipina composer Odette Quesada, as well as one of the Philippine Educational Theater Association (PETA) artist in Manila.  


Premieres on July 20, Saturday at 3:00 PM Matinee and 8:00 PM Gala.

Claire Isabel McGill Luce Auditorium
Silliman University
Dumaguete City