A mother will always be a mother. A good mother will always take good care of her children and look after. A mother will always accept the failure of her children and will encourage more to do so. 


Every mother has this special “instinct” or what we call “pakiramdam” in Filipino. No wonder why they know what’s best for their children. Though sometimes their special instincts would lead to misunderstandings with their loved-ones. Why? Some of our mom think negatively whenever their children is at the party or with their friends. I can’t blame them because it’s part of being a mother and parenting. But sometimes we children can also vocalize to our mom not to think in negative way whenever we are not at home, and to say it with proper manners would let them realized that it’s right. 

What I love most about our mom is their unconditional love and support. I myself will forever thank and love my mom - for her sleepless night when I am sick, for making milk for me before going to bed and, for cheering me up when I am in weary. Our mom deserves a huge huge RESPECT from us children because they were the one who carried us from their tummy in 9 months. They deserve because we can’t lean on to our friends but to them, they know how to handle it. 

That is why, we should say I LOVE YOU to our mom while they are still alive. It’s good to listen praises when a person is still alive than dead. A mother will always be inspired if she always receive praises from her children. To end this article, I would say that, HUG your mom and say I LOVE YOU before it’s too late.