Image courtesy of dude4food.blogspot.com


Summer just started and we expect rapid change when it comes into climate matters. Don’t get me wrong, I think most of us are planning what to do on summer. 



Some of us might choose beach hopping, swimming lessons or whatever lessons offered. For me, I already planned my summer and my main focus is into foods. Yes, I’m on dessert foods!

Halo-Halo is one of the Philippines’ signature desserts when it comes in “Panghimagas” time. A very tasty, delicious, scrumptious, and whatever description I will give in order to describe this Halo-Halo. Razons Halo-Halo is the answer for your dessert cravings this summer. A very simple Halo-Halo version that includes 3 ingredients like caramelized banana, macapuno and letche flan as the topping, aside from their shaved ice. I first tasted Razons Halo-Halo at SM Lanang Premier in Davao City. It was my friend Mindanaoan/Irene, my blog mentor who brought me there. It was like oh heaven and earth! It was so yummy and unexplainable. To the extent that you don’t need sugar anymore, it's because the ingredients blended so well. Razon’s Halo-Halo is actually Pampanga’s best product. The family Razon is a native of Pampanga, and they are known because of their signature menus, not just their special Halo-Halo. To think, Razons was already featured in different TV channels and blogs in the country because of their one of a kind Halo-Halo – Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho Show to be specific.

I am telling you to visit Razon’s Restaurant. I think they have spots in every SM’s in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Surely, you will not regret after you eat. Razon’s affordable food prices will surely give you the best of the best food experience. 


VISIT RAZONS WEBSITE: