Image courtesy of S&R Management and theimpulsivebuy.com

Hi Bukidnon folks and my dear readers!

We are all excited for the upcoming S & R Members’ Treat on September 30 to October 02, 2016. Am sure everyone’s saving for the said event just like me! I am also sure that many of you are making list of what to buy. This is also a great chance for you to buy presents for Christmas since S & R offers buy one take one and more promos. 


For food lovers, I am going to introduce to you a food that I’m sure you would love! Thinking about mouth-watering, softy and yummy? Well, I would like to recommend you to buy Eggo Waffle Strawberry Shortcake – this is a best way for you to enjoy your food journey! Eggo Waffle is available at the members’ treat and please, don’t forget to take a photo of it before eating and create a hashtag about the pancake and S&R.

 I guess that would be all, my dear readers. I hope to see you all there!
*
Photos from S&R Management.