*Photo from Avenuecalgary.com

I guess this blog post is intended to my dear fashionista friends. Here is the good news; H&M (Hennes & Mauritz, Inc.) will be opening their store in the city of golden friendship Cagayan De Oro. 

H&M Cagayan De Oro will open on October 27, 2016, 11 AM at Centrio Mall.

H&M is one of the most famous clothing stores in every mall in the country. The very welcoming store offers branded and brand new styles suited for men, women, and even for kids. Plus, you can find different colors of your chosen styles.

I always visit H&M SM Mega Mall in Ortigas back when I was still working as Med Rep. Of course, I need to look good especially their men suits and slacks. Also, one of my favourite outfits from them is their cardigan, as long as it is black and very long (like Maleficent’s cape), I will appreciate it.


I hope to see you on the opening date and let’s all dress up and be fabulous! Am sure the store will surprise us!