ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...

It’s Christmas time in the city! We all have our favorite or in fact our “wishes” this season. Most of are eager to visit malls and department stores to buy clothes and shoes. Some are busy buying things for their inaanak or binata in vernacular.

The question is why it is necessary to have your Christmas wish list. Well, it is not bad if you have wants as long as it is attainable. A very strong reason is that it gives motivation to a person to work hard in order to achieve something that will serve as their reward.  

This season, I have my wish list of the things I want to have. May I say hello ninongs and ninangs! Here are my guilty pleasures: 

Black Cardigan for Men

Ponsho for Men

Sandal for Men

And please! My all-time favorite dessert, Pepero. 

*Photos are from online/google.com.